Included in Your Holiday:
- Hotel accommodation every night
- Three-course evening meals and cooked breakfasts
- Daily luggage transfers
- Support vehicle and use of mobile phone to contact team
- 24 gear Ridgeback Velocity hybrid bike
- Choice of a selection of child accessories
- Helmet, lock, pump and highly visible raincoat
- Set of side panniers and handlebar bag
- Daily planned routes, Ordnance Survey maps and tourist information
- Derry/Londonderry transfer service or secure parking for the duration of holiday
- Keepsake water bottle, t-shirt and key-ring
- Daily snacks and water
- Discounts redeemable at local businesses and attractions
Need to Bring (optional):
- Personal travel insurance
- Sun cream
- Waterproof clothing
All holidays are designed and priced as self-guided, with all route information and maps included. If you feel you would prefer to be accompanied by a guide we have cycling guides available to accompany your holiday. Our guides are a wealth of local knowledge and are trained in first aid and cycling proficiency.
To add a guide to your holiday is €50 per group per day and there is no minimum group size needed. To book with a guide proceed to the end of the booking form where you will find the option just before checkout.
Browse through our selection of Cycling Holidays below:
3 Night Tour - €450
Perfect for those who want the challenge of cycling to the end of the country; this is a short break with a large sense of achievement. Three nights accommodation and evening meals,accompanied by two days cycling in which you will cover 75km. This package has a good mix of different terrain levels and is a great taster of all the area has to offer.
5 Night Tour - €725
The five night package is a shorter version of the seven night itinerary and has four days of cycling covering 130km. This tour follows the peninsula along the same routes as the longer holiday but does not cover a complete loop. Starting at the neck of the peninsula, in Burt, the five night tour brings our cyclists up the west side of the peninsula, finishing with a trip to Malin Head, the most northerly point of Ireland.
7 Night Tour - €995
Our seven night itinerary is designed as a circuit to cover the whole peninsula (200km approx) and is our recommended holiday. Inishowen is often described as ‘Ireland in Miniature’ and this route shows that to best advantage. For those who want to really explore Inishowen and get a true feel for the area the seven night itinerary is the best option. This gives you plenty of time to make the most of your Donegal adventure and see the sights at your leisure – with plenty of cycling too!
Bespoke Tours - €POA
If you are interested in a bespoke tour for an event or a special group please get in touch. Whether you just want a good day out or a holiday designed especially for you we can help. Great day activity for a stag or hen party!