Here at Cycle Inishowen we go out of our way to make sure you have everything you need for your day out. Naturally we provide helmets, high-viz raincoats, puncture repair kits and bar bags; but did you know we have even more fun extras here for you? And best of all, they’re nearly all free.
- Child bikes – suitable for six to ten year olds
- Tag-a-longs – can be attached to an adult bike to make a tandem. Suitable for children from 5 to 9 years old
- Trailer – can be used for one or two children up to 6 years old, so long as the total weight is under40kg/88lbs
- Hamax baby seats – suitable for infants from 9 months up to 3 years, or under 22kg/48lbs weight
- Helmets for all sizes of tiny heads, and high-viz vests
- Activity sheet and crayons – great for children using the trailer.
- Binoculars for admiring views or wildlife
- Bird-watching guide books; there are bird hides at Inch Wildfowl Reserve and Trawbreaga Bay
- Picnic blanket & cold bags
- Ordnance survey maps
For techy types:
- Bringing a GoPro? Don’t worry about the helmet, we have one here for you with a GoPro mount
- Bringing an IonPro? We have mounts for them too!
- Wish you’d thought of that? We’re spoiling you now, but we have IonPro cameras here that you can use. Bring your own micro SDHC memory card and document your day. We have 2 cameras available, but we will need to take a security deposit for these eg. driving license, car keys, passport or luggage
- Feeling fancy schmancy? Head on over to our friends at Northern Lights Film and they can edit your footage for you, adding some of their own scenery shots and any of your holiday snaps you’d like included.
For savvy shoppers:
- Cycle Inishowen customers can enjoy discounts at our favourite local attractions and places to eat. With great spots like Fort Dunree, the Maritime Museum and Doagh Famine Village all included, you’ll find something to please everyone! To see the whole list of discounts click here.
- We deliver the bikes, where possible, for free. For some locations it may depend on the size of the group and we might have to add a small supplement, but we will try where possible to keep that to a minimum
- Anybody coming to collect the bikes from us in Carndonagh there is no charge for street parking in the town
- Left luggage facility available, or transfers can be arranged on request
- Gel saddle covers available for anyone with a delicate derriere!
- Mobile phones are available for customers to borrow for the day
- Water bottles are available for sale (€3 each – re-usable sports bottles) or you can re-fill your own bottle here. We also have a range of cordials too for anyone who wants to add a splash of flavour
- And one more thing – if you don’t want to cycle in a loop back to your destination just let us know, and we can arrange to collect you and the bike at your destination.